What might 'forced medical intervention' mean for you and family?
Let's look at the bigger picture.
Thank you, Peter.
Environment beats will
The will to change is not enough. You need to take action to change your immediate physical environment to be more positive, healthy and supportive of what you want to change to achieve personal growth.
As for the bigger environment, are you aware of military occupation here since early 1930’s fast approaching a crescendo or world coup d’état? All one has to ask is, “Where is the rule of law to protect bodily autonomy?” There is none as follows:
Lieber Code - rules and customs of war
Martial Law in a hostile country consists in the suspension, by the occupying military authority, of the criminal and civil law, and of the domestic administration and government in the occupied place or territory, and in the substitution of military rule and force for the same, as well as in the dictation of general laws, as far as military necessity requires this suspension, substitution, or dictation.
The commander of the forces may proclaim that the administration of all civil and penal law shall continue either wholly or in part, as in times of peace, unless otherwise ordered by the military authority.
Thank you, John.
International Health Regulation Amendments to legalize tyranny
There is no shortage of problems as long as the majority of people remain unaware of our current reality and fail to right the wrongs.
• The World Health Organization has become extraordinarily conflicted, primarily through its funding, and by serving corporate masters it fails miserably at promoting global health,
• The WHO will form the foundation for a one world government under the auspice of coordinating and ensuring global biosecurity. This becomes evident when you review the proposed amendments to the 2005 International Health Regulations (IHR) and the WHO Pandemic Treaty,
• The proposed IHR amendments will erase the concepts of human dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms from the equation. The first principle in Article 3 of the 2005 IHR states that health regulations shall be implemented “with full respect for the dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms of persons.” The amendment strikes that sentence,
• Instead, international health regulations will be based on “principles of equity, inclusivity and coherence” only. This means they can force you to undergo whatever medical intervention they deem to be in the best interest of the collective,
• The IHR amendments grant dictatorial powers to the WHO director-general and unelected regional directors. The WHO’s “recommendations” will be legally binding by all member states, and will supersede all national and state laws, including the U.S. Constitution. Read more at …
CDC Aware of Hundreds of Safety Signals for COVID Jab
How can forced medical interventions be justified in the presence of excessive covid jab injuries? See Lieber Code above.
In September 2022, The Epoch Times asked the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to release its Proportional Reporting Ratio data mining results. The CDC refused. A Freedom of Information Act request has now forced the release of these data, and they are stunning
The CDC’s PRR monitoring has identified several hundred safety signals, including for Bell’s palsy, blood clots, pulmonary embolism and death. In individuals aged 18 and older, there are 770 safety signals for different adverse events, and more than 500 of them have a stronger safety signal than myocarditis and pericarditis
In the 12- to 17-year-old age group there are 96 safety signals, and in the 5- to 11-year-old group there are 66, including myocarditis, pericarditis, ventricular dysfunction, cardiac valve incompetency, pericardial and pleural effusion, chest pain, appendicitis and appendectomies, Kawasaki’s disease and vitiligo
The proportions of deaths, which were only provided for the 18-plus age group, was 14% for the COVID jabs compared to 4.7% for all other vaccines.
Too few people comprehend the power of ‘as within so without’
What did Einstein mean when he said, “Problems cannot be solved at the same level of thinking that created them.”
Try this. We can ‘ignore’ current reality purposefully designed to frighten and harm, or ‘explore’ the power to transform outer reality from within, which each of us was born to do and ignored by many for too long.
Peter Sage, author, speaker, adventurer
I learned about Peter Sage early 2000 from my life coach at that time. Recently while doing research a small ad appeared online that got my attention, so I signed up for a free webinar with Peter Sage.
May the following interview with Peter Sage benefit many. Start 09:30 mins
Thanks for reading Our Greater Destiny Blog! Subscribe for free to receive meaningful and eclectic posts TY!
Without prejudice and without recourse
Doreen A Agostino
Archive - Our Greater Destiny Blog